Gay 'Marriage' In The Bible!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

They Fall In Love, They 'Covenant' together!



Here is the Bible verse referring to the 'covenent' it is in 'red' print as all Bible Verses will be on any of my websites, if you feel that it is taken 'out of context', be my guest, read the whole chapter, read the whole book, it is good for you! The facts of the case I will put in 'silver' print, any speculation on my part, I will print in ''gray'



1 Samuel 18:1-5
And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. 1Sa 18:2And Saul took him that day, and would let him go no more home to his father's house. 1Sa 18:3Then Jonathan and David made a covenant, because he loved him as his own soul. 1Sa 18:4And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that [was] upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments, even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle. 1Sa 18:5And David went out whithersoever Saul sent him, [and] behaved himself wisely:...



Any lawyer would tell you that a marriage is considered a LOVE 'covenent', a pledge to continue loving each other, "till death do us part".


What I believe Jonathan is saying to David is 'cloth me, protect me, care for me,'; the Bible doesn't say where each lived, or if they lived together, but in order for David to fulfill his part of the covenent, he would have had to live close, if not with Jonathan.

In 1 Samuel 20:16, David and Jonathan reaffirm their covenant.

No comments:

Post a Comment